On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe in simple terms the construction and systems of the airframes and engines.
- Recall safety precautions associated with the aircraft and its systems.
- Explain the general layout of the airframe and engines.
Shannon, Ireland or at a location suitable to you for group bookings.REQUEST A CALLBACK
Skillnet Funding of 25% will apply for participants whose companies are sponsoring the programme.
- 9th to 13th of January 2023
- 20th to 24th of March 2023
- 29th of May to 2nd of June 2023
- 14th to 18th of August 2023
- 11th to 15th of December 2023
This course targets aviation industry employees in non-technical roles: finance, technical records, CAMO, etc., who wish to gain an appreciation of the aircraft types.
Recommended Minimum Requirements
This course is designed for employees in the aviation industry or those interested in a career in aviation.
You will sit multi-choice written examinations at the end of the course.
You will be awarded an AAG in-house certificate for successfully completing the course.
The course is run over five days, with an aircraft visit in Shannon included. You will receive a soft copy of the course notes. The instructor will explain the construction of the airframes, their systems and engines and show the differences between them. Training aids, such as Flight Instruments Charts, will be used to enhance your learning experience.
Course delivery is an instructor-led classroom presentation with an aircraft visit.
Is this Course Right for me?
This course gives you an overview of aircraft systems and engines to familiarise you with their operation. You will be able to identify common terms and components which will assist you in your profession in aviation.